Tony Curtis quote - BE SOMEBODY!

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

Monday, May 27, 2013

New Signage

Signage is something I have struggled with for several years of doing craft fairs. I change it every year and by the end of the holiday craft season, I am sick of my signage and am ready for a new idea. This year I am THRILLED with my latest installment.
In just a few easy steps I used floor tiles to create mini chalk boards.
First: I cut each one into quarters to make a 5 x 5 inch squares.
Then: I spray painted the squares with chalk board paint.
Finally: I purchased some big sidewalk chalk in an array of fun colors and scribbled away.
The boards are mounted on Styrofoam squares and have a very earthy look and feel. These are sure to be a hit this November arrive at my first holiday craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment