Tony Curtis quote - BE SOMEBODY!

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Mother of All Yarn Sales

I hit THE MOTHER OF ALL YARN SALES this week and it was a dream come true. JoAnn’s had just marked at least a dozen different yarns down and had half-off that clearance price. I went BONKERS! I filled my cart to the top and raced down the store to the register thinking they would discover they made a mistake before I could pay for everything. I spent a lot of money …but with the yarn costing between $1 and $1.50 a ball, I walked out of the store with four huge bags. When I got home I dumped it all on the bed and just smiled, amazed. Truly, it was very exciting! Now, what am I going to make and more importantly, where am I going to store it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment