Tony Curtis quote - BE SOMEBODY!

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

Friday, November 25, 2011

EtsyRAIN Handmade Holiday Show

I've been so busy getting ready and helping with the marketing efforts that I nearly forgot to promote the show on my own blog! Well, it's the night before the show and I expect to get very little sleep since I have several more pieces to make before I sneak in some shuteye. The volunteer marketing team has been helping the organizers get the word out about what could be the biggest EtsyRAIN show yet! It's been featured, written about and mentioned far and wide. Anyone who doesn't heard about it surely has been under a rock.
ScarfCity will have some new items never before seen by EtsyRAIN show shoppers; including leg warmers and cloche hats. After many requests, I finally wrote myself a pattern for leg warmers and started knitting them in fun and funky colors. I have quite a variety ready to sell.

Cloche hats are the new "in" hat. I try to gage what's trendy and new by what Nordstroms chooses to stock for fall and they've got dozens of cloche hats this year.
It's time to pack the car for tomorrow's unload and setup.

Here are the "deats":

Intiman Theatre, Seattle Center
201 Mercer Street
Saturday and Sunday November 26 and 27
11-5 both days

No comments:

Post a Comment