Tony Curtis quote - BE SOMEBODY!

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I've been gearing up all week to sell at my first Poulsbo craft fair. I found this one by chance and I'm not really sure how it's going to go, but I think this early holiday show has a lot of potential.

To get ready, I've made lots of items in their school colors, purple and gold. The way I figure it ...if they don't sell they can turn into Husky-colored items since University of Washington has the same school colors.

My mom (and dog Smigel) are coming with me since two-day road trip craft fairs can be grueling. We're hitting the road this Saturday, November 6th and 6 a.m. (YIKES!) We'll take the ferry to Bainbridge and should be in Poulsbo in a matter of minutes.

Thankfully, we're staying overnight in Bremerton, so we don't have to do the ferry thing two days in a row (I just don't know how those islanders do that!)
I'm also excited because I've changed my display setup (yet again) and I'm excited to give it a try.

Poulsbo ...here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment